Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Warning: Hole-In-The-Wall Music Included

During one of the many phone conversations I have with my sister where we talk about celebrities and reality stars as if they are our next door neighbors and we really know them, the whole Vanessa and Kobe Bryant dissolution of marriage situation came up. I'm not sure if you are aware, but Vanessa got what Eddie Murphy feared Omm-Foo-Foo would take from him, HALF!  Since Kobe couldn't seem to keep his Snicker bar in its wrapper, she was awarded $75 million of the his and hers $150 million he earned for his former lovely family.

Since I'm a person who believes every situation should have some theme music. This song seemed to fit it perfectly. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but uh....
(If you're the uber-feminist type, then this may not be your thing)

This is dedicated to Kobe. Go 'head Minnie May (Vanessa). 


On another note, I also want to acknowledge the late Etta James with one of my favorites.


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Shantel...WHERE do you get this music from?! Too funny! I'm convinced that you have an old soul because there is no other way you could come up with some of the tunes you find. Cute post!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed it. This stuff just pops in my head.