Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Hour Friday... Yea, Buddy!

It's Friday; and since my brain is pretty much fried from attempting to stomp with the big dogs in the blogging world, the only thing I could think to do was share a couple of songs that helped me make it through the week. So, grab a cup of coffee, glass of Moscato or some bomb Diet Dr. Pepper and chill.

These are not new releases or anything, but they are "the business" nonetheless. Selections should be played in no particular order. Here we go.

Ayo - "Life Is Real"

 This should be the blogger's theme song. 


Tanya Stephens - "Can't Breathe" 


This is the joint you want to play after that "fool" you were spending time with decides he needs to move on. 
(disclaimer: I'm not going through anything like that at the present, just like the rawness of this song)


And for the last song for the day, R. Kelly's "Just Can't Get Enough."


This is the cut you want to play when you find that guy who gives you butterflies. Now I know Mr. Kelly has issues, but just forget all that and enjoy the song. If you are not rocking in your seat or swinging with somebody (or yourself ) where ever you are, then check your pulse. 


I'll stop there because I can go at this all day. D. J. Shaky signing off. 

No comments: