Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tippin' on 4 - 4's

Alright, so here it is. The Biggest Loser (Funky Cold Medina Style) at my job has begun. Since I'm the initiator and ring leader of this group, I need to step up my game. The thing about it is, I gained 4 pounds during my weight loss hiatus. It's all good though, because I don't feel bad about it and I still feel "cute."


I surveyed my kitchen yesterday and realized my good friends snuck their way back in. Little Debbie, Oreo and Totino's, which were supposed to be for the children (ahem), but some kind of way my laptop has a magnetic force field that these snacks gravitate towards and find their way into my mouth. I need to get that checked out.

My entire workout routine has been demolished, destroyed and fallen down the black hole. I am totally starting from scratch. So wish me luck good people and I hope to make 2012 the year of "stone, cold, turning heads - foxiness."





2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I found you on BlogHer. I'm with you on the whole diet thing. I KNOW I need to get back to the gym, but my couch is so much more comfortable. And I don't know how the licorice ropes made it into my grocery cart, but they did. I have a gym IN MY BUILDING yet I haven't been there in months. Aaack!

Lindsay
http://www.ehilarity.com

Unknown said...

Yes! someone's paying attention. This diet thing is not the business.