Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

If Food and Shelter Weren't Required...These Would Be Mine.

I'm not a fashion blogger nor fashion plate by any means. Hell, half the time I can't remember what I wore two days earlier, but I love to browse online for pretty pocketbooks. So here are a few that I've been cyber-stalking lately.

From Roger Vivier  Spring/Summer 2012. Viv'r Clutch.  This is so "Fight the Power" and "Do the Right Thing" to me, although I'm sure that wasn't their intention. Price unavailable.
source
Hi pretty girl. (yes, I'm talking to the purse.) From Tod's Spring 2012 collection. According to Purseblog.com, it's made of sueded alligator and will run you a little over $30,000.
source



Valentino Spring 2012 studded tote. Couldn't find price for this one (or just got tired of looking). I feel like a complimentary Harley-Davidson should accompany this purse. (no?)
source
Burberry Medium Bowling Bag. This is more doable at about $1500.
Burberry Site

Well, until that marriage proposal from Diddy comes into play, I guess I'll keep dreaming and drooling over bags I will probably never own. What would you give up the necessities of life for?

1 comment:

mauishopgirl said...

Ooh...I love that Valentino. It's beautiful. Like the clutch too but I get a jawaiian (hawaiian & raggae music blend) vibe from it.