Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Hour Fridays... let's get it then!


Another week has gone by and I'm still in the learning stages of this blogging deal. What do I do for inspiration?  Put on some good, "get up off your ass and dance" music.

Now this particular set of songs may require a nice glass of your brown liquor of choice. If you're not a drinker, then fix yourself some cherry Kool-aid and pretend you are, but for me.. I see Crown Royal Black in my future.

Here we go.  Let's go revisit some "real" live performances.

Maze featuring Frankie Beverly - Live in New Orleans. How would you like to wake up to this album on an early Saturday morning? Just ask my sister and I. My dad played this..and LOUDLY.


Teddy P. Watch how he never rushes back to the mike? Cool as a fan on a winter's day.


Whodini. Yes, I had to throw some old school rap in the mix. You know you want to get up, go ahead.

Luther Vandross.. nuff said.

 and last but not least because I have to stop somewhere...

Fugees - MTV Awards. If you've ever wondered why Lauryn Hill "is" such a big deal, pull this up on YouTube every now and again.

It's the weekend baby!




No comments: