Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why Do I Get Only 5 Hours Of Sleep?

Breaking Bad Episode 301 Quiz
site
Breaking Bad. I know I'm tardy for the party, but this has to be the most well written shows on television today. It airs on AMC, but I don't know the dates or times. (Well, I think season 4 is done, but I'm still on season 3 thanks to Netflix.)

My 15-year old son who is the YouTube know-it-all guy in my abode introduced me to it. He doesn't watch the show, but watches clips of the best scenes. I saw one video and thought I would watch the first episode to see what all the hype was about and became hooked.  I didn't think any other show could reach the caliber of The Wire, but one has. (Hey, I don't claim to be a "certified" TV critic, but in my little world The Wire was the shiznit.)

The only time of day that I can watch this show in peace is after 9pm where I manage to fit in 2 or 3 episodes and before you know it, I'm dog tired and remember I have to wake up at 5am. But the nodding off at my desk and 2-3 cups of coffee to make it through the day are worth it.

((Note to self: I have got to step my social life up a notch..jeez!))

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I'll have to check this out but I can relate to several nights with only 5 hours of sleep. Brutal.