Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Am Drawing a Blank These Days..So, February Pic-of-the-Day It Is

Nothing much as changed since last week (I'm still husbandless, struggling with this "cooking from scratch" thing and I still can't compare abs with Kelly Rowland), which has pretty much left me with nothing to post about.  So, I decided to join the February Picture-a-day thingamajig I found on another blog (right here)  Fatmumslim.com.au. But. honestly, I probably won't complete it, because I like everything else I start...I never finish.

Today's topic is "my view today"

So here it is. The lovely view of my "organized mess" of a desk.

Notice the Christmas cards under the monitor which may stay there until next Christmas.
The framed magazine photo of Tupac.
The file holder thingy has holding useless information. (I have no idea what any of that stuff is)

Yea, that's it. My view every week. Lovely.


No comments: