Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

She That Don't Cooketh Can Still Findeth A Good Thing

Cooking - Ninja Style by cszar
Cooking - Ninja Style, a photo by cszar on Flickr.

Ok.. this may never be me. I am not and probably will never be a "beast" in the kitchen. Whew! Now, that I have accepted this revelation, I can move on.

I have been worrying myself silly about being a "fire" cook and it's just not working out. After the last grilled steak episode Sunday evening (which I'm too ashamed to even explain..Dude, I even used the fool-proof George Foreman), I realize that this whole preparing cooked food thing is not my strong point. (Well, let me take that back, trying to go out of my comfort zone is an issue.) I will no longer waste my hard-earned dollar bills on red meat unless it comes in the shape of a frozen, prepared hamburger pattie.

With all of that being said, I know we (or I) have been told numerous times that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Well, honey chile, this sista is definitely going to have to find another route.

**silence**

Ok, this post was about to head in a whole other direction, but I'm just going to stop while I'm ahead.

No comments: