Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What Is I'm Gon' Do?

no-love heart by zenilorac
no-love heart, a photo by zenilorac on Flickr.

Well.. since I have placed a cease and desist order on my M.O.M.D search (that's Man Of My Dreams if you didn't know), I was thinking to myself that I really need a hobby. Not one of those things I would do every now and again, but a bonafide, real deal hobby. So I have been tossing around a few ideas until one sticks.

The first few things I considered were in the garment making arena such as quilting and knitting, but then I thought why don't I just stamp "Old Maid in The Making" on my behind.

So moving on.. Gourmet cooking. Just enough for me to learn how to use things like truffle oil and leeks and shit, but then someone who has burned themselves using a George Foreman grill should probably not spend more than 15 minutes at a time in the kitchen.

I then considered taking one of those online holistic healing courses or a seminar to tap into my psychic abilities (because I sometimes secretly think I'm like that psychic lady Silvia that's on the Montel Williams show), but that wouldn't work either because I still have yet to predict the winning Mega Million numbers.

So.. I am now really thinking of becoming a female body builder, but I would stop right before I form a muscle face and my breasts start to look like a spartan shield with nipples.

(ok.. maybe I need to ponder on this a little bit more.)

1 comment:

Lolly Fab said...

hey,
I have an idea about a hobby for you. Since you enjoy doing the photo-a-day contest, why don't you consider getting a few books or take some courses and make photography your hobby?
you can also sign up on your email or facebook with a photo a day tip. google picturecorrect photograhy. they have a tip every day.
just some thoughts! Hope you have fun with whatever your new hobby is!
Loralee :)