Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 1 of My Fasting Diet (The Chocolate Chip Remix)

Monday was supposed to be my first day of this so called fasting diet I was hipped to, but as I posted the same day it became an immediate epic fail. Well, I woke up Tuesday ready to try it again. I wasn't fully prepared because I didn't get to "make groceries" like I was supposed to on Monday evening, but I said to hell with it let's get this thing rolling.

So I did manage to drink enough water to fill Lake Pontchartrain and enough herbal tea to cure every ailment known to man, but I didn't eat anything until about 8pm. This is where things took a wrong turn. I heated up some frozen collard greens (which was all I was supposed to eat) while re-heating some left over white beans and sausage for my lil homies. Before I knew it, I was eating collard greens and white beans in the same bowl and devouring smoke sausage like it was cased by Emeril Lagasse. I figured "oh well, might as well go on 'head and eat these chocolate chip cookies too since I done messed up."

Well to my surprise, I hopped on the scale this morning and found I lost 3 pounds since last week. Can I get a "whoop whoop?!"

So.. I'm 'bout to keep tea/water thing going and see what the scale has for me Friday.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Okay ... whoop, whoop! Seriously, that's pretty amazing!