Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

I Tried Fasting...


Excuse me while I whine about my ongoing battle with weight loss for a minute.

So, I was talking to an acquaintance of mine last week and "dropping pounds" found its way into the conversation. I told him all about the Biggest Loser deal we have going on at the job. He asked me how it was going. I sucked my teeth and complained how I hadn't lost one $#%@^ pound when he offered me a copy of this 10 day "fasting" diet he went by that helped him lose 20 pounds. I was like "yea, that's what's up. Give it here."

I was all hyped up last week talking about how I couldn't wait until Monday to get the ball rolling. I can survive on cabbage, spinach, apples, tea and honey for 10 days. No problem.

Well, here it is Monday morning and I'm already feeling like this:
source

This ain't gon' work dawg. I couldn't survive 5 hours. How in the world am I going to go 10 days? I have a headache, my stomach is touching my back (that's extremely hungry) and I'm two seconds away from putting the entire cookie jar up to my mouth and letting the Chips Deluxe have their way.

Back to the treadmill for me.. (there's just no easy way outta this mess)

..and here's a lil clip from the movie for your enjoyment...(replace the cramps! with HUNGER! and that's me.)








Cramps!



I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

— MOVIECLIPS.com


No comments: