Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

"It is better when you kill us..."

I'm not an activist by any means and I never stand up for "a cause." **hangs head for a second** However, I got word of a documentary that's gone viral on YouTube from the Invisible Children folks who are trying to bring some attention to the atrocities being handed out by Joseph Kony. This summamabitch is the leader of the L.R.A in Uganda. (That's Lord's Resistance Army). He has no reason or cause why he does what he does, but for the past 26 years he has kidnapped approximately 30,000 children and turned the boys into rebel soldiers and the girls into sex slaves.

The header is a quote from one of the young boys in the documentary below. He would rather die than stay here on earth. That hit me like a brick, so I had to post something. I may be flying well below the radar, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to do my part to bring some attention to this travesty.



"Where you live, shouldn't determine if you live."

Stay blessed. Because if you are able to read this, than you are doing a whole lot better than many others.

No comments: