Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gotta Love New Music from Good Artists

There are two things that bring little moments of excitement to my life, new music from an artist I really like and new books in the mail.

While checking out a few of the blogs I normally frequent, I discovered two new songs posted on the blog Soulbounce.com (Good blog to check out if you love music as much as I do.)

Tamia has been holding her own for quite awhile now, but it wasn't until her 2006 album Between Friends that I really became a fan. I wore those tracks out!  I would play the entire thing over and over. I'm happy she is returning with a new single "Beautiful Surprise" which is right up my alley. A song about being in love from a woman in love.



Next, we have Q Parker from the '90's group 112. I have to admit I was never a fan of that group; but after listening to this single from Q, I may have to go back and listen to a few of their hits again. A song from a man trying to prove his love is better than the next dude's is always a winner in my book.  Props to Q-dog.



And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: