Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

What do really want to do? New Year or not.


This post requires some background music. So before you get started, hit play on the YouTube selection down below. 

Alright, so I am in no way qualified to give anyone advice on anything; however, I would love for anyone who took the time to read this, to please go after whatever it is you dreamed of doing. I don't care what it is. A business start-up, losing weight, becoming America's Next Top Model....whatever. Do that thang! You only get one time around, so it's do or die time. 

For example, I have no idea what direction this blog is headed in. It is supposed to be about motherhood remixed with other stuff, but who knows. I came up with the bright idea to start doing this about a week or so ago. I don't know if anybody will pay me any mind, but this is something I always wanted to do. Write about the random stuff that's on my mind on a daily basis. I'm doing it, because I can. That's the only reason. 

So, what is the one dream or goal that keeps you going on a daily basis? Think about it. Let it marinate and do something about it. 

Peace and Love. (and if you listened to the song, the last 20 seconds of that joint is off the heezy, so let it play. Whooo!) 


No comments: