Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Constant Struggle.



I am a chronic procrastinator.  If it's not on fire, doesn't involve the children's schooling or isn't needed to keep the bills paid, most likely I've avoided doing it. This bad habit is so deeply rooted in my being, I'm constantly reminding myself I need to do something about it. Which just defeats the purpose, because I'm avoiding tackling my avoidance.

Well, since a few dynamics have changed in my life and some of the daily struggles I dealt with as a single mother are no longer there, I've decided to face this problem head-on. I am declaring the remainder of this year "The Year I Get Shit Done."

There are three major "to-do's" on my list"

1. Tackle these 40 pounds I swear I'm going to lose or embrace what God gave me and shut-up about it.
2. Write a novel. I don't care if I only manage to write one word a day, I'm gettin' 'er done.
3. Become a Naturalista and remain free from chemical bondage for the rest of my days.  

(I managed to accomplish #3 on May 8, 2014. Can you say "freedom?")

#noexcuses #2014istheyear #letsdothis


No comments: