Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Have You Heard of Her?

There are two things I spend most of my time doing: scouring the internet for ways to lose 20 pounds in one month without dieting or working out and downloading inexpensive fiction onto my Kindle. Well, some time ago when I was on the hunt for something new to read, I ran across a series of books by Adrienne Thompson. Can you say the bombdiggity? Her writing is easy to follow and the storylines will hold your interest from beginning to end. I pretty much devoured each book in a few sittings. (and that's only because family duties kept interrupting my flow).  Start with this series of books and I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.
link
You can download the majority of her books at the low, low cost of $3.99 per novel. So grab your Kindle, a glass of Moscato (or your spirit of choice) and be prepared to be entertained. 

No comments: