Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Focus Friday

I have been doubting myself a whole lot lately. I am currently in a position I have prayed to be in during my entire tenure as a single mom. Finally able to pursue something I've always wanted to do and what happens? The old habit of "doubting me" has kicked in.  I can actually visualize my goals but having the hardest time getting the party started.

What will it take to keep me inspired? How do I stay motivated?  What stops me from believing I don't deserve everything I desire? These are the questions I will be asking myself this weekend.  

I know what I want to do with the rest of my life but I need to convince myself that it can happen. (Crazy as it sounds)


How do you stay inspired? What motivates you to pursue your dreams?

No comments: